Our reference code: RESREQ-1694
About this role
Do you want to convey your acquired knowledge and skills as a Java Developer to your project team members? Then we might be looking for you!
Are you up for the challenge?
To strengthen the on-site team of our client in the center of Brussels, we are looking for a Java Developer that takes account for both development and coaching. In this role, you
- work in a multi-disciplinary team that takes care of the design, development, testing and documentation of the solutions that our client provides for the Java applications of its customer.
- make sure that requests are delivered on time and to perfection, and always according to the agreements regarding procedures and standards.
- decide the best practices for the entire team, together with other technical leads and lead developers.
- make sure that the best practices are followed, the delivered work is of a high quality and communication within the team runs smoothly and efficiently.
Do you have what it takes?
Passionate about Java? That's a big advantage! However, this Java Developer also needs the following skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in the work field, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Java, SpringBoot, AngularJS, REST, RabbitMQ, ...
- Experience with the analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications.
- You have a critical attitude and great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You're communicatively strong and a true team player.
- You are customer-minded and value the contact with clients, helping them along with questions and offering customized solutions.
- You're enthusiastic and involved and you have a great sense of perspective.
- You are eager to learn and always looking for more information and trends in Java and app development to stay on top of your game.
I'm a Company.
Find me an IT professional
I'm an IT Professional.
Find me a project or job